wMobile December 2018 Release
Released on December 10th, 2018
- 3990 : The GoldMine 'Not allow blank input' and 'Require valid input' fields are now highlighted in wMobile.
- 3996 : Added the ability to display the primary email and website in the Pending Activity view.
- wMobile users can now choose which contact fields to display in the Pending/History Activity view. This feature is available in the Manager Console: UserOptions → Phone → Activities → PendingActivityViewExtraFields/HistoryActivityViewExtraFields.
3997 : A system setting has been added to bypass user password complexity rules.
- The 'EnablePasswordComplexityRules' system setting controls whether GoldMine (2018.2 or higher) password rules are taken in account nor not. The setting is found at: System Settings→ Configuration → Common → Security → Account Policies → Password Policy.
- 3999 : wMobile has been updated to match the W-Systems brand .
- 4004 : Added new wDiag check validation for SysDir and RealINI paths from gm.ini files.
- 4008 : Added GoldMine version information in the wDiag report.
- 6389 : The owner could not be edited when copying an email account from the wMobile Manager Console.
- 6419 : Opportunity fields did not require input when enabling the 'Not allow blank input' and 'Force valid input' options.
- 6449 : The wMobileUpdates shortcut icon used HTTP protocol to download new sources.
- HTTP has been replaced with HTTPS to prevent antivirus solutions from detecting a false positive.
- 6464 : The wMobileManagerConsole LicenseInfo.License count field did not display its value properly when the 'Disable Password Decryption' flag is set.
- 6474 : The wMobile Phone lookup textbox did not work properly on 'Code' and 'Result' fields when trying to complete an activity.
- 6475 : Error when trying to save an opportunity/project without the 'Actual close' date completed.
- 6477 : Email duplication check fails if the GoldMine version version was higher than 9.