SugarCRM Mobile SDK 22.214.171.1249-1.4.1-2
Released on June 5th, 2018
Enhancements and Changes
The following features and changes have been introduced in this version of the Mobile SDK:
- The core corresponds to the production version of SugarCRM Mobile 126.96.36.1999. See the Android or iOS release notes for SugarCRM Mobile 6.1.2 for details.
- Android build failures occur due to a newly released Android Support Library upgrade.
Use the following steps to upgrade a custom app from SDK version 188.8.131.521-1.3.0-2 to version 184.108.40.2069-1.4.1-2:
package.jsonin your custom app folder to specify "220.127.116.119-1.4.1-2" for the
- Re-create native projects by running
- Restart the debug server and rebuild the app.
The following are known issues in this release of the Mobile SDK:
- Customizing the color of the status bar using
statusBarBackgroundColormay result in partially broken layout on iPhone X.
- Android builds may fail with the following message (use the
To correct the issue, run the following command from your terminal:
- Android builds may fail with the following message:
You have not accepted the license agreements of the following...
To correct the issue, run the following command from a terminal:
brew install librsvgmay fail with an EACCESS error. Brew package manager recommends using the install command without
sudo. Run the following command to change permissions:
sudo chown -R $(whoami):admin /usr/local