SugarCRM Mobile SDK 6.0.0
Released on September 25th, 2017
Enhancements and Changes
The following features and changes have been introduced in this version of the Mobile SDK:
- The core functionality corresponds to the production version of SugarCRM Mobile 126.96.36.1991.
- Minor improvements to the build tools have been made.
- The pull-down-to-refresh plugin has improved behavior causing the spinner to be hidden automatically.
loadDatamethod has been improved in views and dashlets and must now return a promise. See sample code for details.
Use the following steps to upgrade a custom app from SDK version 188.8.131.523-1.1.3-1 beta5 to version 184.108.40.2061-1.2.0-1:
package.jsonin your custom app folder to specify "220.127.116.111-1.2.0-1" for the
- Re-create native projects by running
- Restart the debug server and rebuild the app.
The following are known issues in this release of the Mobile SDK:
- Extending the
RliEditViewview prevents customizations from working as expected.
- The command
brew install librsvgmay fail with an EACCESS error. The Brew package manager recommends using the install command without using "sudo". Run the following command to change permissions:
sudo chown -R $(whoami):admin /usr/local