SugarCRM Mobile 6.1.2 for iOS
Released on May 16th, 2018
- Data privacy support : Fields which have been erased as part of a data privacy request will display as “Value Erased” in SugarCRM Mobile.
The following are known issues in this release of SugarCRM Mobile. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 80841 : Relate fields linked to an erased value (e.g. related contact whose name was erased) will display as blank rather than showing the “Erased Value” placeholder when the instance is enabled for offline mode via Admin > Mobile.
- 80840 : Upgrading from SugarCRM Mobile version 6.0.2 may display the following error message: “Failed to open local storage Offline mode disabled”. As a workaround, toggle offline mode off then on via the Settings menu to resolve issue.
- 80303 : Email record search is not supported in the Emails module and Global Search page.
- 80302 : Filtering the Global Search page using the Recently Viewed option does not display recently viewed email records as expected.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the SugarCRM Mobile application.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
- 67146 : SugarCRM Mobile allows opportunities to be saved with account records which were deleted in the Sugar Instance.
- 67145 : Role-level access restrictions may be out of date as users must log out and back into the app before role changes made in the instance while their device was in offline mode are reflected in the app.
- 67136 : Users with a role allowing owner-only listing of records are incorrectly able to see other user's records in list views.
- 67134 : Selecting a contact or lead in a call's or meeting's Relate To field while in offline mode does not show the meeting or call on the contact's or lead's subpanel.
- 67130 : Role restrictions on viewing records in the Meetings module may cause an error when creating a new meeting assigned to a different user.
- 65723 : Quote records do not display a currency symbol with the Total Discount field.
- 65722 : Custom sales-type module does not display its Amount US Dollar field with the correct currency symbol on list view when the record's currency is not the default system currency.
- 63809 : Initial access to the context-sensitive menu of a report record's list does not display the File icon as expected.
- 63675 : Assignment notification emails are sent improperly to the logged in user when assigning a call or meeting to themselves.
- 62815 : After making a call directly from a record, users are not always prompted to log the call as expected.
- 61160 : Languages marked as disabled in the Sugar instance are still available for use in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 58252 : The Map action button is only available for address-type fields when the field's database name includes the word “address”.