SugarCRM Mobile 6.0.0 for Android
Released on September 25th, 2017
New features and enhancements to existing features in this release of SugarCRM Mobile are as follows:
- Lead Conversion : Users can now convert leads from the SugarCRM Mobile app.
- Lead conversion is only supported for Sugar version 184.108.40.206 and above.
- The lead conversion process can be initiated from the Leads detail view or list view.
- Only "Contacts", "Accounts", "Opportunities", "Tasks", "Cases", "Notes", "Revenue Line Items" (for Enterprise and Ultimate editions of Sugar), and custom modules are supported for lead conversion.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of SugarCRM Mobile. Support portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 71645 : Users are improperly allowed to change the status of a converted lead.
The following are known issues in this release of SugarCRM Mobile. Support portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 58252 : The Map action button is only available for address-type fields when the field's database name includes the word "address".
- 61160 : Languages marked as disabled in the Sugar instance are still available for use in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 62378 : Archived emails do not appear in SugarCRM Mobile as email archiving is currently not supported.
- 62815 : After making a call directly from a record, users are not always prompted to log the call as expected.
- 63523 : The related modules list in a custom module's detail view displays incorrect labels for activities (e.g. calls, etc.) when the language is changed in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 63675 : Assignment notification emails are sent improperly to the logged in user when assigning a call or meeting to themselves.
- 63809 : Initial access to the context-sensitive menu of a report record's list does not display the File icon as expected.
- 65722 : Custom sales-type module does not display its Amount US Dollar field with the correct currency symbol on list view when the record's currency is not the default system currency.
- 65723 : Quote records do not display a currency symbol with the Total Discount field.
- 67130 : Role restrictions on viewing records in the Meetings module may cause an error when creating a new meeting assigned to a different user.
- 67134 : Selecting a contact or lead in a call's or meeting's Relate To field while in offline mode does not show the meeting or call on the contact's or lead's subpanel.
- 67136 : Users with a role allowing owner-only listing of records are incorrectly able to see other user's records in list views.
- 67145 : Role-level access restrictions may be out of date as users must log out and back into the app before role changes made in the instance while their device was in offline mode are reflected in the app.
- 67146 : SugarCRM Mobile allows opportunities to be saved with account records which were deleted in the Sugar Instance.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the SugarCRM Mobile application.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
- 79545 : No message/notification appears when attempting a lead conversion on mobile devices not connected to the internet.
The following Sugar modules are supported in SugarCRM Mobile:
- Quoted Line Items
- Revenue Line Items
- Any Custom Module