SugarCRM Hint 5.0.2
Released on February 22nd, 2019
- Support for Sugar Spring '19 (9.0.x) : Hint 5.0.2 is supported for use with Sugar's upcoming Spring '19 release.
The following issue has been resolved in this release of Hint. Support Portal users can use the following link for more details about the issue:
- 82184 : The Hint Insights service may not work as expected across multiple Sugar instances that use the same Sugar license.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 82004 : Using the mobile browser on some tablets in portrait mode, action buttons may be missing from the Hint Configuration screen after viewing the Hint panel on a record.
- 82003 : In some cases, news may not be delivered via the Hint Insights dashlet, desktop notifications, or instant email alerts.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.