SugarCRM Hint 5.0.0
Released on January 28th, 2019
The following features are included in this release of Hint:
- Support for Sugar Winter '19 (8.3.x) : Hint 5.0.0 is supported for use with Sugar's Winter '19 release.
- Configurable news delivery : Hint can be configured to deliver news stories related to accounts selected by the user. Delivery methods include the new Hint Insights dashlet, pop-up desktop notifications, instant emails, and email digests.
- News searching on the Hint panel : Stories in the News section of the Hint panel can now be searched by keyword and filtered by category.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 82004 : Using the mobile browser on some tablets in portrait mode, action buttons may be missing from the Hint Configuration screen after viewing the Hint panel on a record.
- 82003 : In some cases, news may not be delivered via the Hint Insights dashlet, desktop notifications, or instant email alerts.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the “Do Not Remove Tables” option selected before installing a higher version.