This article describes the changes introduced to wDrive in June 2020.
Please see the wDrive Product Page or the wDrive User Guide for information about supported Sugar versions and compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Added support for shared folders for OneDrive Business accounts. Although wDrive was supporting shared folders for regular accounts, Business Accounts were not supported. With this feature enhancement, Users can access shared OneDrive Business Accounts from the OneDrive Dashlet.
The following bug fixes are available in this release:
- When creating a Sugar Document from Google Drive, the “New Document Has Been Created” Sugar notification link was broken.
- 500 error occurring when trying to merge a document on the top-level of a Google Drive account (i.e. before accessing the My Drive folder).
- Documents were not syncing from the Documents subpanel in Record View.
- 500 error occurring when trying to create a Sugar document from Google Drive.