SugarCRM Mobile 5.0.0 for Android
Released on April 6th, 2017
New features and enhancements to existing features in SugarCRM Mobile 5.0.0 are as follows:
- User interface : The user interface has been improved including the following specific changes:
- Login screen : New login process streamlines app access.
- Detail view : All new detail view simplifies accessing and working with records.
- Filter and sort : The filter and sort buttons on lists of records have been changed to improve usability.
- Actions menus : Action menus on detail view and lists of records have been changed to improve usability.
- MDM configuration : SugarCRM Mobile can now be configured and distributed via Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Offline storage limits : The app's database can now store an increased number of records for offline access.
- Customized login via deep link URLs : Deep links now support pre-populated login parameters.
The following are fixed issues with SugarCRM Mobile 5.0.0:
- 73300 : Opportunity records are improperly allowed to be created without having an associated revenue line item created first.
- 75681 : The total value in the report chart dashlet may not dynamically update as expected to display the correct total as reflected in the Sugar instance.
- 77467 : SugarCRM Mobile may not respect fields that are marked as required and improperly allow records to save when the field contains no value.
- 77611 : When creating activity records (e.g. Meetings, Tasks), the Start Date or Due Date fields may not display the correct time as expected and instead display "00:00".
- 78534 : If offline mode is enabled, performing a user or employee record search may not work as expected.
- 78535 : Performing a full name search may not work as expected if offline mode is disabled.
The following are known issues with SugarCRM Mobile 5.0.0:
- 58252 : The Map action button is only available for address-type fields when the field's database name includes the word "address".
- 61160 : Languages marked as disabled in the Sugar instance are still available for use in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 62378 : Archived emails do not appear in SugarCRM Mobile as email archiving is currently not supported.
- 62815 : After making a call directly from a record, users are not always prompted to log the call as expected.
- 63523 : The related modules list in a custom module's detail view displays incorrect labels for activities (e.g. calls, etc.) when the language is changed in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 63675 : Assignment notification emails are sent improperly to the logged in user when assigning a call or meeting to themselves.
- 63809 : Initial access to the context-sensitive menu of a report record's list does not display the File icon as expected.
- 65722 : Custom sales-type module does not display its Amount US Dollar field with the correct currency symbol on list view when the record's currency is not the default system currency.
- 65723 : Quote records do not display a currency symbol with the Total Discount field.
- 67130 : Role restrictions on viewing records in the Meetings module may cause an error when creating a new meeting assigned to a different user.
- 67134 : Selecting a contact or lead in a call's or meeting's Relate To field while in offline mode does not show the meeting or call on the contact's or lead's subpanel.
- 67136 : Users with a role allowing owner-only listing of records are incorrectly able to see other user's records in list views.
- 67145 : Role-level access restrictions may be out of date as users must log out and back into the app before role changes made in the instance while their device was in offline mode are reflected in the app.
- 67146 : SugarCRM Mobile allows opportunities to be saved with account records which were deleted in the Sugar Instance.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the SugarCRM Mobile application.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
The following Sugar modules are supported in SugarCRM Mobile:
- Quoted Line Items
- Revenue Line Items
- Any Custom Module