New features and enhancements to existing features in SugarCRM Mobile 2.7.0 are as follows:
- Sharing records : Users have the option to share records via email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. directly from a record's detail view.
- Sorting on list views : Module and related record list views can now be sorted by fields in either ascending or descending order.
- Filtering on list views : Users may filter module and related record list views using predefined filters or filters built in the desktop Sugar application.
- User interface improvements : The following changes were made to improve usability:
- Dashlet icons have been enlarged and enhanced for better visibility.
- The grip icon no longer appears on module and related record list views; record actions menus are still accessed by swiping left on the list view items.
- In all list views, the Favorites star icon now appears in the record actions menu rather than to the left of each item's name.
- Search bars in module headers and Global Search are automatically collapsed and can be expanded by tapping the magnifying glass icon.
- Recently viewed records are now incorporated into the Global Search page.
The following are fixed issues with SugarCRM Mobile 2.7.0:
68722 : URL type fields do not display as expected on a record's detail view.
The following are known issues with SugarCRM Mobile 2.7.0:
- 58252 : The Map action button is only available for address-type fields when the field's database name includes the word "address".
- 61160 : Languages marked as disabled in the Sugar instance are still available for use in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 62378 : Archived emails do not appear in SugarCRM Mobile as email archiving is currently not supported.
- 63365 : Calls and meetings duration hours and minutes may display on separate lines of the mobile layout after upgrading the Sugar instance.
- 63465 : Performing search in the Employees module returns incorrect search results in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 63523 : The related modules list in a custom module's detail view displays incorrect labels for activities (e.g. calls, etc.) when the language is changed in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 63524 : Employees detail view layout does not display the First Name field as expected in SugarCRM Mobile.
- 63675 : Assignment notification emails are sent improperly to the logged in user when assigning a call or meeting to themselves.
- 63809 : Initial access to the context-sensitive menu of a report record's list does not display the File icon as expected.
- 63861 : Including the "xxx_usdollar" field associated with a currency field on mobile views for custom modules will cause an errant amount to be displayed.
- 67130 : Role restrictions on viewing records in the Meetings module may cause an error when creating a new meeting assigned to a different user.
- 65722 : Custom sales-type module does not display its Amount US Dollar field with the correct currency symbol on list view when the record's currency is not the default system currency.
- 65723 : Quote records do not display a currency symbol with the Total Discount field.
- 67145 : Role-level access restrictions may be out of date as users must log out and back into the app before role changes made in the instance while their device was in offline mode are reflected in the app.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the SugarCRM Mobile application.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
The following Sugar modules are supported in SugarCRM Mobile:
- Any Custom Module