This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 15.0
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Tag management : Users can now add, edit, and remove tags on records in Sugar Mobile if an administrator has added the Tags field to Mobile EditView.
- Quoted line item fields : The Quoted Line Items tab on Quote records now displays all quoted line item fields configured in the Quotes Configuration page in Sugar.
The following known issues are present in this release. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 80302 : Filtering the Global Search page using the Recently Viewed option does not display recently viewed email records as expected.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the Sugar Mobile application.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
- 67146 : Sugar Mobile allows opportunities to be saved with account records which were deleted in the Sugar Instance.
- 67136 : Users with a role allowing owner-only listing of records are incorrectly able to see other user's records in list views.
- 67134 : Selecting a contact or lead in a call's or meeting's Relate To field while in offline mode does not show the meeting or call on the contact's or lead's subpanel.
- 67130 : Role restrictions on viewing records in the Meetings module may cause an error when creating a new meeting assigned to a different user.
- 63675 : Assignment notification emails are sent improperly to the logged in user when assigning a call or meeting to themselves.
- 62815 : After making a call directly from a record, users are not always prompted to log the call as expected.
- 61160 : Languages marked as disabled in the Sugar instance are still available for use in Sugar Mobile.
- 58252 : The Map action button is only available for address-type fields when the field's database name includes the word "address".