- Tabbed view : Clicking the Preview button on a contact, lead, or account record now opens a tabbed view in the intelligence pane containing both the record preview and the Hint panel.
The following issue has been resolved in this release of Hint. Support Portal users can use the following link for more details about the issue:
- 82852 : Hint may not work as expected when Sugar is hosted on a server that communicates through a proxy.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 82004 : Using the mobile browser on some tablets in portrait mode, action buttons may be missing from the Hint Configuration screen after viewing the Hint panel on a record.
- 81059 : Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
- Upgrading Hint on a Sugar version lower than 8.1.0 results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall the previous version of Hint with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
For more information on installing and activating the connector, please refer to the Hint Installation and Administration Guide. For more information on using Hint, please refer to the Hint User Guide.