SugarCRM Hint 4.1.0
Released on June 29th, 2018
The following features are included in this release of Hint:
- Support for Sugar Summer '18 (8.1.x) : Hint 4.1.0 is supported for use with Sugar's Summer '18 release.
- Package upgrade : Upgrading Hint versions no longer requires uninstalling previous Hint packages for instances running Sugar 8.1 and higher.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of Hint. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 80547 : Downloading Hint data causes a loading error in Sugar Portal.
- 79087 : Calls and meetings in Hint's Activity History section incorrectly display the record's creation date rather than the start date.
- 79081 : Checking the "Enable edit in Preview pane" option in Admin > System Settings does not allow contacts and leads to be edited via the Hint panel when previewing the records.
- 79080 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button on Global Search or a bug, tag, call, or meeting record will not display the Activity History as expected.
- 79079 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button when merging contacts or leads does not display enriched data.
Note: To ensure that installed fixes take effect after upgrading your Hint installation, all users should clear their browser cache and then log out and back into Sugar. If other integrations are affected by the installation or upgrade of Hint, perform a Quick Repair and Rebuild, which often resolves installation issues. For more information on installing or upgrading Hint, please refer to the Hint Installation Guide.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 81059 : Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- 80273 : Hint may overwrite user-populated fields during record creation. As a workaround, when creating new accounts, leads, and contacts, download any desired Hint data prior to populating other fields.