The following features are included in the 1.0.0 release:
- Hint panel : The Hint panel displays external information such as social media accounts, work information, and company details for Sugar contacts and leads. The panel is available via the Hint dashlet on Contact and Lead record views as well as via the Preview button on Global Search, Contacts and Leads list views, and Contacts and Leads subpanels.
- Download enriched data : Import Hint data to your contacts or leads by downloading individual field values or saving all Hint enhanced data in a single click.
- Activity history : When accessing Hint via the Preview button from Contacts and Leads list views or subpanels, the Hint panel includes an Activity History section listing recent, related calls, meetings, and emails.
The following known issues exist in the 1.0.0 release:
- 79079 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button when merging contacts or leads does not display enriched data.
- 79080 : Accessing the Hint panel via the Preview button on Global Search or a bug, tag, call, or meeting record will not display the Activity History as expected.
- 79081 : Checking the "Enabled edit the Preview pane" via Admin > System Settings does not allow contacts and leads to be be edited via the Hint panel when previewing the records.
- 79087 : Calls and meetings in Hint's Activity History section incorrectly display the record's creation date rather than the start date.
For more information on installing and activating the connector, please refer to the Hint Installation Guide. For more information on using Hint, please refer to the Hint User Guide.