The following are known issues in version 22.214.171.124:
- 65647 : Users will not see updates to their avatar images without first logging out and back in to Sugar.
- 65674 : Selecting an item from the Recently Viewed list under the module tab does not correctly update the list to include the selected record.
- 66209 : Help text is not being displayed.
- 66520 : Notes may not be edited directly from the Contracts module’s Notes subpanel.
- 66573 : More than one user attempting to merge records simultaneously results in errors.
- 66580 : List view loads may experience performance issues as quantity of records loaded increases.
- 66826 : Numerical fields such as Bug Number may not be used with type ahead functionality to generate a list of potential matches when relating records.
- 66995 : Enabling "Display Server Response Times" in system settings does not display response times as expected.
- 67294 : Resetting the forecast time period does not set the current time period correctly and causes various issues in the application.
- 67445 : Multiple panels cannot be added as expected to the Record View layout in Studio.
- 68095 : Text provided for Campaign Tracker URLs is unexpectedly shortened after the first 30 characters.
- 68245 : Calendar dashlet may be missing from Legacy dashboard after upgrading to 7.2.0.
- 68426 : New panels added to the Record View layout in Studio does not display the panel options (Display Type, Collapse?) until the layout is saved in Studio.
- 68440 : Quick creating (e.g. Leads, Contacts, etc.) via the Emails dashlet on the Legacy dashboard opens up the legacy create view instead of the sidecar record view.
- 68461 : Searching by non-primary email addresses in the module’s list view (e.g. Accounts) does not pull up results as expected.
- 68464 : Changes made to record view layouts via studio are not reflected when quick creating records until after the full creation view is used.
- 68975 : Changing the order of subpanels via Admin > Display Modules and Subpanels does not preserve the order upon save.
- 68979 : Changing the currency of a quote multiple times may introduce rounding errors to the line item price fields.
- 69391 : Changes made to module names via Admin > Rename Modules are not reflected on list views columns for modules which relate to the affected module. The column names may be corrected individually by modifying each listview’s column labels via Studio.
- 69508 : Relating a new record via the Legacy module subpanel (e.g. Calls) in a module’s record view (e.g. Leads) causes the Next and Previous buttons to no longer appear in the record view. Navigating back to the list view and selecting a record will correct the issue by restoring the buttons again in the record view.
- 70023 : Scheduled reports may have incorrect or missing charts in the emailed PDF. Select "Print as PDF" from the report's Actions menu to see the updated chart.
- 70106 : The Skype icon does not appear next to the phone number as expected when the SkypeOut integration is enabled.
- 70124 : Studio’s formula builder displays several undesired functions (getListWhere, isForecastClosed, isForecastClosedWon, and isForecastClosedLost).
- 70539 : Assigning records to a user via mass update does not send the assignment emails as expected to the user.
- 70552 : Custom "Image" and "Address" type fields marked as required in Admin > Studio are not respected properly when creating or editing a record.
- 70553 : Disabling export via Admin > Locale does not remove the Export option as expected from the list view.
- 70619 : The Cases module search does not support searching for a comma-separated list of case numbers. To specify a list of cases, create a filter using the "is any of" operator.
- 70748 : The target list's Total Entries field does not display the correct count based on the number of related target list records. Reloading the web browser will resolve the issue and display the correct count.
- 70810 : Cases created via Tweet-to-Case do not relate to a corresponding contact as expected.
- 71147 : Errors may appear in the "Pipeline by Type by Team" report after upgrading from 6.5.x.x to 7.5.x.x. The report can be successfully reproduced from scratch.
- 71230 : IFrame fields are incorrectly available as columns in list views.
- 71376 : Newly added release records will not initially display in the Bugs module dropdowns for "Found in Release" and "Fixed in Release". Reload the browser to view the dropdown values.
- 71377 : Users with read-only access to a module are restricted from configuring dashlets on that module's Intelligence Pane.
- 71378 : A user's preferred language may not automatically load when a different system default locale has been specified. Choosing a language from the bottom of the login page will override the system default.
- 71451 : Duplicate calls appear in list view when related to multiple contacts and the Contact column is visible. Remove the Contact column from list view to see unique call occurrences.
- 71629 : Custom forecast ranges may not appear in forecast filters after initial setup or after resetting existing forecast ranges until the browser cache is cleared.
The following issues have been resolved in version 126.96.36.199:
- 71366 : Workflow action to update field(s) in a related module does not trigger when there is a custom relationship defined between the target module (e.g. Leads) and related module (e.g. Targets).
- 71699 : Re-saving the added quoted line item record causes the quote record to display incorrect subtotal amounts when a non-US currency (e.g. Euro) is defined in the quote.
- 71812 : The Email field is not available to add to the Search layout via Admin > Studio.
- 72012 : The date picker and Calendar module does not display correctly when logged in with Dutch language.
- 72131 : The Saved Reports Chart dashlet does not respect role restrictions assigned to users.
- 72201 : When assigning teams for a record, the private team names only display the user's first name (e.g. Sarah) instead of their full name (e.g. Sarah Smith).
- 72308 : The record's email address incorrectly gets removed after the Find Duplicates option is selected from the record view's Actions menu. Selecting the Find Duplicates option from the record view's Actions menu causes the email address to incorrectly be removed from the record.
- 72315 : Editing a newly created quote may improperly display a popup warning message on the page.
- 72317 : Users may experience a URL length error message when working in Legacy modules.
- 72318 : When copying a quote record and updating the unit price for the line items, the duplicated quote record displays the incorrect unit price.
- 72375 : Downloading a quote as PDF via the Quotes detail view may generate a blank page for On-Demand instances.
- For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at https://portal.sugarondemand.com/#supp_Bugs. To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using "188.8.131.52" in the Targeted In Release field. Look for the bugs marked "Fixed" in the Resolution field.
Additional Product Information
Sugar 184.108.40.206 does not include support for the following pieces of functionality:
- Customizations to add iframes are fully deprecated and not supported in Sugar 7.
- Use of fieldset-with-labels fields is deprecated in 7.5 and will be removed in 7.6.
- Sugar Mobile Plus is not supported in Sugar 7.