When upgrading to 22.214.171.124, please note that any time elapsed workflows that do not have a time elapsed condition as the primary condition will be deactivated by the upgrade. For example:
The following issues have been resolved in version 126.96.36.199:
- 71813 : Workflows may cause unwanted record changes and alerts due to their conditions being corrupted by the Rebuild Workflow repair script.
- 71820 : After upgrading to 188.8.131.52, records may fail to save for modules with an existing after-time-elapses workflow whose first condition is not a time-elapse condition.
- 71822 : Records may fail to save for modules with an after time elapses workflow whose first condition is a date comparison.
For more information on a bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker. To view the complete list of bugs fixed in this specific release, run a search using "184.108.40.206" in the Targeted In Release field. Look for the bugs marked "Fixed" in the Resolution field.
The following are known issues in version 220.127.116.11:
- 65229 : The Forecast field of revenue line item records is not automatically updated based on the ranges specified in Admin > Forecast.
- 65647 : Users will not see updates to their avatar images without first logging out and back in to Sugar.
- 65674 : Selecting an item from the Recently Viewed list under the module tab does not correctly update the list to include the selected record.
- 66209 : Help text is not being displayed.
- 66520 : Notes may not be edited directly from the Contracts module’s Notes subpanel.
- 66521 : Likely, Best, and Worst amounts have a value of zero rather than being automatically calculated when a revenue line item is created through a workflow.
- 66573 : More than one user attempting to merge records simultaneously results in errors.
- 66580 : List view loads may experience performance issues as quantity of records loaded increases.
- 66826 : Numerical fields such as Bug Number may not be used with type ahead functionality to generate a list of potential matches when relating records.
- 66995 : Enabling "Display Server Response Times" in system settings does not display response times as expected.
- 67294 : Resetting the forecast time period does not set the current time period correctly and causes various issues in the application.
- 67445 : Multiple panels cannot be added as expected to the Record View layout in Studio.
- 68095 : Text provided for Campaign Tracker URLs is unexpectedly shortened after the first 30 characters.
- 68245 : Calendar dashlet may be missing from Legacy dashboard after upgrading to 7.2.0.
- 68426 : New panels added to the Record View layout in Studio does not display the panel options (Display Type, Collapse?) until the layout is saved in Studio.
- 68440 : Quick creating (e.g. Leads, Contacts, etc.) via the Emails dashlet on the Legacy dashboard opens up the legacy create view instead of the sidecar record view.
- 68461 : Searching by non-primary email addresses in the module’s list view (e.g. Accounts) does not pull up results as expected.
- 68464 : Changes made to record view layouts via studio are not reflected when quick creating records until after the full creation view is used.
- 68975 : Changing the order of subpanels via Admin > Display Modules and Subpanels does not preserve the order upon save.
- 68979 : Changing the currency of a quote multiple times may introduce rounding errors to the line item price fields.
- 69391 : Changes made to module names via Admin > Rename Modules are not reflected on list views columns for modules which relate to the affected module. The column names may be corrected individually by modifying each listview’s column labels via Studio.
- 69508 : Relating a new record via the Legacy module subpanel (e.g. Calls) in a module’s record view (e.g. Leads) causes the Next and Previous buttons to no longer appear in the record view. Navigating back to the list view and selecting a record will correct the issue by restoring the buttons again in the record view.
- 70023 : Scheduled reports may have incorrect or missing charts in the emailed PDF. Select "Print as PDF" from the report's Actions menu to see the updated chart.
- 70106 : Enabling the SkypeOut integration does not allow calls to be made via Skype.
- 70124 : Studio’s formula builder displays several undesired functions (getListWhere, isForecastClosed, isForecastClosedWon, and isForecastClosedLost).
- 70539 : Assigning records to a user via mass update does not send the assignment emails as expected to the user.
- 70552 : Custom "Image" and "Address" type fields marked as required in Admin > Studio are not respected properly when creating or editing a record.
- 70553 : Disabling export via Admin > Locale does not remove the Export option as expected from the list view.
- 70619 : The Cases module search does not support searching for a comma-separated list of case numbers. To specify a list of cases, create a filter using the "is any of" operator.
- 70748 : The target list's Total Entries field does not display the correct count based on the number of related target list records. Reloading the web browser will resolve the issue and display the correct count.
- 70751 : Modules set as disabled in Sugar continue to improperly appear in the Sugar portal. Administrators can disable the modules via roles in Sugar portal, which should resolve the issue.
- 70810 : Cases created via Tweet-to-Case do not relate to a corresponding contact as expected.
- 71147 : Errors may appear in the "Pipeline by Type by Team" report after upgrading from 6.5.x.x to 7.5.x.x. The report can be successfully reproduced from scratch.
- 71230 : IFrame fields are incorrectly available as columns in list views.
- 71375 : The Likely amount does not automatically update after editing a revenue line item from an opportunity's record view. Reload the browser to see the change.
- 71376 : Newly added release records will not initially display in the Bugs module dropdowns for "Found in Release" and "Fixed in Release". Reload the browser to view the dropdown values.
- 71377 : Users with read-only access to a module are restricted from configuring dashlets on that module's Intelligence Pane.
- 71378 : A user's preferred language may not automatically load when a different system default locale has been specified. Choosing a language from the bottom of the login page will override the system default.
- 71379 : Sugar Portal contacts without a related account in Sugar cannot download file attachments from knowledge base articles.
- 71380 : The D&B: Company Information dashlet does not load Web Page and Control Ownership Type fields on the D&B Account Create dashboard.
- 71451 : Duplicate calls appear in list view when related to multiple contacts and the Contact column is visible. Remove the Contact column from list view to see unique call occurrences.
- 71629 : Custom forecast ranges may not appear in forecast filters after initial setup or after resetting existing forecast ranges until the browser cache is cleared.