This document describes the changes and functionality available in Sugar® Sell 10.2.0 (Q4 2020). Sugar 10.2.0 is only available for SugarCloud (Sugar-hosted SaaS) deployments.
For information about this release's changes to existing functionality, please refer to the What to Expect When Upgrading to 10.2 article.
Administrator and End User
The following feature enhancements are included in Sugar Sell 10.2.0 (Q4 2020):
- Coterminous purchase add-ons : The Purchased Line Items module supports the addition of coterminous line items.
- Automatically updated renewal opportunities : Existing renewal opportunities with revenue line items will now be updated with information from Closed Won coterminous add-ons.
- Improved field calculations : Service-type line items related to a product catalog record now include the service duration value in the calculated amount.
- Flexible service durations : The Service Duration field on line items can be modified if the selected product catalog record does not have the Lock Duration field checked.
- Edit an RLI's service duration from the opportunity : The ability to update the service duration field on open revenue line items is now available from the opportunity record level.
- Multiple quotes from one RLI : You can now generate multiple quotes from the same revenue line item(s).
- Group your report results by account for purchased line items : You can now select the related account as a group-by option for purchased line item reports.
- Increased shift visibility : The Shifts and Shift Exceptions subpanels have been added to the Employees and Users modules so you can view the work schedule of each user.
Dashboard and User Interface Enhancements
- Flexible dashboards
- Resizable dashlets : Dashlets can now be resized independently of other dashlets by clicking and dragging their lower corners.
- Unlimited dashlets : Dashboards can now be configured to include an unlimited number of dashlets.
- Expanded access to the Active Subscriptions dashlet : The Active Subscriptions dashlet is now available for all record view dashboards where the module has a relationship to Accounts.
- Knowledge Base Search dashlet : The new Knowledge Base Search dashlet allows you to search for articles and browse the tree-based article view.
- Contact Interactions dashlet : The Interactions dashlet is now available for the Contacts module.
- Audit log for activities : You can now enable Audit Log for the Calls, Meetings, and Tasks modules.
- Descriptive logic hook audit logs : Audit log entries generated by a change made via logic hook now show the name of the specific logic hook, if provided, as the source.
- Increased list view filter limit : The default number of List View filters has been increased to 50.
- Configurable subpanel columns : You can now resize your subpanel column widths, having your changes preserved, and select which default fields you want to display in your subpanels by clicking the Gear icon.
- "Is one of" operator in field evaluations : The "is one of" operator is now available in SugarBPM field evaluations on multiselect fields to allow more complex criteria to be represented in one condition.
- Relate fields in field evaluations : Relate fields created in Studio are now available in process definition field evaluations so they can be used as criteria in conditions.
- Send message to all teams on the record : When sending emails to teams using Send Message and End events, it is now possible to dynamically add all teams on the target record to the recipient list.
Studio and Administration Enhancements
- New Studio field types and options
- AutoIncrement : An auto-increment field type allows admins to add a unique numerical ID to module records.
- Required If : The administrator can make fields conditionally required.
- Sugar Logic updates
- str_replace() : This new formula lets you replace portions of text within a string.
- year() : This new formula lets you return the year value from a date field.
- isInList() : This updated formula now lets you pass a multiselect field as a second parameter.
- Email and connector security
- OAuth2 for Google Mail and Exchange Online : Sugar now supports OAuth2 connections to Google Mail and Exchange Online when configuring the system outbound email, system inbound email, and user email accounts.
- Microsoft connector : Administrators can configure the Microsoft connector via Admin > Connectors to allow Sugar to connect to the Microsoft API Services via OAuth2 to send outbound emails as well as receive inbound emails.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85397 : For SugarIdentity-enabled instances using LDAP or SAML, the email address may not populate as expected for new users that are automatically created.
- 85379 : The required shift availability option in SugarBPM's round-robin functionality may not work as expected.
- 85201 : Instances with a large amount of data may experience 500 errors and performance issues when the Product Definitions Updates job is running.
- 85100 : When a package fails to upload via Admin > Module Loader, the package scanner does not provide an output with information on why it failed.
- 85083 : If the quote's worksheet column does not include the Account Name field, it may improperly cause a save action to trigger every time a user views a quote record resulting in undesired behaviors.
- 85079 : In certain circumstances, the opportunity's Sales Stage field may incorrectly display the item name instead of the display label when the record view is in non-edit mode.
- 84975 : Database updates that do not include an ID parameter are permitted without throwing a warning or error.
- 84942 : In SugarBPM, Round Robin actions do not correctly calculate the required shift availability when assigning records by users' availability.
- 84926 : In the Active Subscriptions Dashlet, the "Total" displays the Euro calculated revenue amount with the US dollar sign when a purchased line item is saved with Euros as the currency.
- 84867 : Clicking the links in the RSS Feed dashlet or attempting to refresh the dashlet may not work as expected.
- 84830 : Sugar icons may not display correctly for instances installed on "localhost" and accessed via the host IP address.
- 84636 : In certain circumstances, the validation error that occurs when saving a record containing required dropdown fields that are incomplete in the layout may result in unexpected behaviors.
- 84575 : Fields (e.g. calculated fields) that are read-only appear editable in the module's record view if they do not contain any data.
- 84522 : IFrame fields may not render as expected in Sugar 10.0.
- 84409 : Generating a report may fail with an error if the revenue line item's Service End Date field is included as a display column.
- 84374 : Applying a set visibility rule for the record view panel may cause the first field in a record view layout to become read-only during record creation.
- 84216 : In certain circumstances, when creating a meeting, the start and end dates may not populate as expected when logged into Sugar with the Japanese language.
- 84195 : Validating a large process definition in a Sugar instance with a large set of teams or users may result in an error due to the memory limit being reached.
- 84098 : When personal information fields are permanently erased on records (e.g. contacts) related to the data privacy record, an unexpected error may occur when viewing/accessing the record's (e.g. contacts) related call or meeting records.
- 83624 : Matrix report may not display the sum of the currency field correctly when hovering over the chart.
- 83535 : When configuring the outbound email account via Emails > Email Settings, Sugar improperly requires the email password to meet the password requirements defined in Admin > Password Management.
- 83052 : Removing a manager from the user's Report To field may not remove the implicit relationship as expected and they will continue to improperly see records assigned to the user's private team.
- 82982 : In certain circumstances, global search may not pull up results as expected for module's enabled for team-based permissions.
- 82979 : Health check improperly fails when it detects the Net-Results Marketing Automation plug-in.
- 82284 : The Duration Minutes column for meetings and/or calls may display blank in reports for records containing a non-standard value (e.g. 50 mins) for the field.
- 82274 : In certain circumstances, when multiple save events are triggered in the meeting/call record, the system may improperly send out duplicate invitations.
- 82039 : Global search may not work as expected when searching for text in the Description field that contains more than 32766 characters. To see the effects of this change, admins need to re-index their instance.
- 81361 : Generating a report (e.g. Summation with Details) for the Opportunities module grouped by "Fiscal Quarter : Expected Close Date" may result in duplicate opportunity records appearing in the report result.
- 81357 : Sugar instances configured to pull reports from a slave database may experience unexpected behaviors if the report query is slow and tries to reconnect.
- 81289 : When a dependency definition using a
SetValue parameter contains a
related() function, clicking the Left and Right arrow button in the intelligence pane may not scroll through the records as expected.
- 80623 : Web logic hooks may not work as expected when triggered by non-admin users.
- 77402 : Uploading a package via Admin > Module Loader may not work as expected when using AWS S3 storage for uploads.
- 77369 : Scheduled advanced reports incorrectly shows the "From" name as the current user and does not use the "From" name configured in Admin > System Email Settings.
- 71778 : The number of list view filters available to select are incorrectly dependent on the "Listview items per page" option in Admin > System Settings.
- 70207 : Running a Quick Repair and Rebuild may fail with an error for fields where the Default Value contains an ampersand (&).
The following known issues are present in version 10.2.0 (Q4 2020). Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85539 : The body of articles shown in the search results of the Knowledge Base Search dashlet is not limited to 500 characters.
- 85533 : If you have multiple tabs open when a call or chat ends in SugarLive, the Create drawer for the call or message record opens in every tab, resulting in duplicate records being created.
- 85435 : The subpanel column widths may not behave as expected in certain circumstances to display all the columns without having to use the scrollbar.
- 85409 : After refreshing the browser, the SugarLive icon in the footer indicates that the user is logged out of SugarLive when they are not.
- 85368 : In certain circumstances, users may run into unexpected errors when trying to access certain modules and/or notice modules missing from the navigation bar.
- 85342 : When the Assignment Notification Emails template is customized using new variables (e.g. $account_name), the email notification does not pull in the relevant information as expected and display the variables in plain text instead.
- 85331 : Performing certain administrative actions (e.g. performing Quick Repair and Rebuild) may result in a 502 error for SugarCloud instances.
- 85323 : The body of the Knowledge Base record may not display in full width as expected.
- 85301 : The 10.1 upgrade may create a
_overridesubpanel file for custom module relationships to Opportunities, causing the record view to fail to load in the custom module. As a workaround, you can identify the
_overridesubpanel file in the following file path of the affected module and delete it, then run a Quick Repair and Rebuild:
- 85267 : Upgrading to 10.1.0 may fail for instances that have
upgrade_history packages installed in a directory other than upload/upgrades.
- 85234 : The Prune Database on 1st of Month scheduler job may fail with an error when executed in Sugar 10.x.
- 85215 : Adding a custom MultiSelect field to the Users module's EditView layout may result in unexpected errors when editing and saving a user record.
- 85047 : Moving fields between the Columns and Available Fields sections of Console Settings may not work on Internet Explorer 11.
- 85046 : SugarBPM's Round Robin "Set 'Assigned To' by availability" option is not available in Internet Explorer 11.
- 84988 : The Opportunity's Expected Close Date "Calculated Value" is able to be updated in Studio, overwriting what is calculating programmatically in the back end.
- 84987 : User assigned to the Service Console and/or Renewals Console cannot configure the module tab drawer as expected to add or remove dashlets.
- 84909 : Hyperlinks are not clickable in text area fields for Legacy modules (e.g. Documents). As a workaround, add"https://" in the URL (e.g. https://www.example.com) for Legacy modules and the hyperlink will then be clickable.
- 84884 : For SugarIdentity-enabled instances, employee records that are tied to a user record in the Cloud Settings console cannot be duplicated in Sugar.
- 84808 : Sugar improperly allows custom fields to be created using the same name in different modules which causes errors when reindexing global search.
- 84692 : Certain reports may not generate as expected if the last group-by field is a date (e.g. Opportunities > Week: Expected Close Date) and the report contains a chart (e.g. Horizontal Bar).
- 84684 : In certain circumstances, saving the Preview View layout for modules (e.g. Accounts) via Admin > Studio may not work as expected and result in an error.
- 84677 : In certain circumstances, the unsaved changes warning message may improperly display when users attempt to navigate away from the quote record.
- 84666 : Upgrades may fail when a customization uses deprecated chart libraries.
- 84582 : In certain circumstances, a blank space may appear in place of any dependent dropdown field(s) that are hidden in the record view layout if there is a filler next to the field(s). As a workaround, remove the filler next to the dependent dropdown field(s) in Admin > Studio.
- 84551 : Legacy workflows created in Sugar Enterprise continue to remain active and trigger improperly after the customer migrates to Sugar Sell or Sugar Serve.
- 84426 : The Meeting Type field in the Meetings module does not reflect new values added to the Meeting Type dropdown list in Admin > Dropdown Editor.
- 84357 : Adding custom Sales Stage dropdown values may cause the tile view's Opportunities by Sales Stage tab to display blank with the "No data available" message. As a workaround, navigate to Admin > Tile View Settings, remove and add back "Opportunities" in the Enabled Modules field, then configure the Opportunities module settings before clicking "Save".
- 84233 : Trying to click the records (e.g. calls) in the Planned Activities dashlet may not work as expected and a Download icon may improperly appear instead.
- 84014 : When an opportunity's expected close date is updated from tile view, the Sales Stage and Expected Close Date fields are improperly updated on related revenue line items that are already closed.
- 83997 : Adding additional panels/tabs or removing the Show More panel in the Record View Layout in Studio may cause the record view layout to display incorrectly. As a workaround, restore the default layout in Admin > Studio.
- 83994 : In certain circumstances, campaign emails sent by regular users may not send as expected and result in unexpected errors. As a workaround, send the campain as an Admin user or do not click the Delete Test Entries button when sending the campaign as a regular user.
- 83985 : When the "Field Name Placement" user preference is set to "Beside Field Value", some labels will remain above the field value for the Calls and Meetings modules.
- 83880 : Changes made to role-based view layouts are not applied to users assigned to the role. As a workaround, perform a Quick Repair and Rebuild for the change to take effect.
- 83847 : For instances that only have Sugar Sell and/or Sugar Serve license types, the "Workflow Management" (legacy workflow) link improperly appears on the Admin page.
- 83839 : Changing a user's license type from Sugar Enterprise to Sugar Sell and/or Sugar Serve may cause the user to be unable to log into Sugar.
- 83796 : SugarBPM processes always run after module-level logic hooks and it is not possible to configure them to run before logic hooks.
- 83715 : User assigned to the Service Console and/or Renewals Console does not have access to configure the console settings.
- 83574 : Editing contact records containing a duplicate portal name may result in a number of unexpected errors when saving the record.
- 83510 : In certain circumstances, PHP warning errors may occur for certain SugarCloud instances.
- 83461 : Sugar licenses that are not revalidated after purchasing additional seats or a renewal may result in unexpected behavior with list view filters. As a workaround, re-validate the license via Admin > License Management.
- 83433 : The total record count in the list view may not respect the user's team membership and incorrectly display the total count of records in the module instead of the total count of records that the user can see.
- 83425 : Custom Date fields in the PDF template may not respect the user's preferred date format.
- 83350 : Saving a record containing tabs with required fields in the layout may result in unexpected behavior when a validation error occurs due to incomplete fields. As a workaround, change the display type for the record view layout in Admin > Studio to use panels instead.
- 83335 : Performance issues may occur for instances that have a number of related calculated fields, legacy workflows, and SugarBPM processes that trigger at the same time.
- 83328 : Generating reports may result in a database error for Sugar instances using MySQL 5.7 if the
ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY setting is enabled. As a workaround, disable
sql_mode=only_full_group_by in the MySQL server configuration.
- 83301 : In certain circumstances, the tooltip (e.g. Create) may continue to persist improperly while navigating through Sugar. As a workaround, reloading the web browser will clear the tooltip from the screen.
- 83178 : When administrating Sugar Portal, enabling or disabling the "Enable search before opening a case" option does not update the user interface as expected. As a workaround, a Quick Repair and Rebuild must be run for the change to take effect.
- 83091 : Report chart drill-through may not work as expected and display incorrect data for users in different timezones.
- 82970 : Deactivating the default admin user (user id='1') via the Cloud Settings console may not work as expected and the user's status incorrectly remains "Active" in Sugar.
- 82914 : Running reports in instances with a large number of team sets may fail to generate for non-admin users and result in performance issues.
- 82899 : Peforming a recipient search using an email address does not return any records as expected for SugarBPM's Send Message events. As a workaround, manually enter in the full email address and press "Enter" or use the selection option to choose the recipient.
- 82843 : Revalidating the license in Sugar may not work as expected and result in an error for customers using a proxy server.
- 82840 : Date and datetime fields do not respect the user's preferred format when included on PDFs.
- 82813, 81877 : Performing full-text search re-indexes from the command line or via Admin > Search may run out of memory when run on very large data sets.
- 82810 : Fields based on non-existent or improperly defined custom field types may cause upgrades to fail.
- 82767 : Creating fields in Studio may not work as expected and result in an error if "Tracker Actions" is enabled in Admin > Tracker. As a workaround, disable "Tracker Actions" in Admin > Tracker.
- 82756 : Upgrades fail when a filter exists for a module that has been removed.
- 82742 : The Forecast Bar Chart Dashlet may not load as expected in shared dashboards.
- 82693 : When importing contacts mapped to new accounts, users may experience unexpected behavior if the system detects an error on the file. As a workaround, import the new accounts into Sugar first then import the contacts.
- 82559 : Certain customizations in Sugar may cause the upgrade to fail.
- 82493 : Users may be unable to send outbound emails if the "Allow users to use this account for outgoing email" option is disabled via Admin > System Email Settings.
- 82486 : Upgrades may fail when a custom field has conflicting field types defined.
- 82468 : Custom decimal fields may prevent upgrades from completing and result in invalid alter queries being generated. As a workaround, use the queries described in the defect's description on the bug portal to convert the decimal fields.
- 82454 : Entering duplicate email addresses with different capitalizations (e.g. email@example.com, Test@here.com) into a record (e.g. Contacts) may result in adverse behaviors.
- 82451 : Removing the currency field from the Quotes record view layout may cause an unexpected error when viewing a quote and the Unit Price field to display blank for the quoted line items.
- 82437 : Drilling through report charts from the Saved Reports Chart dashlet may not work as expected and return incorrect results if the report has a run-time filter applied.
- 82384 : Deleting note records created from email attachments may not work as expected and continue to persist in the upload directory.
- 82377 : SugarBPM module field evaluations improperly allow the selection of the "changes", "changes to", and "changes from" operators when "All Related Records" is enabled. To avoid unexpected behavior, utilize the "is", "is not", or other non-change operators when evaluating all related records in process criteria.
- 82361 : Emails sent from SugarBPM's processes may not include the link to new lead records generated from a Web-to-Lead form even though the process email template contains a link variable.
- 82230: Exporting a Summation report may fail with an error if the computed derivative (e.g. Count, SUM) is missing in the Choose Display Summaries step.
- 82050 : Web logic hooks may not trigger as expected after save when new records are created.
- 82038 : Clicking on a Home page tab (e.g. Sales) or attempting to sort by a field column on the Legacy dashboard may not work as expected and result in an error.
- 81999 : Users may be unexpectedly logged out when requests with out-of-date user_hash data are sent to the server in close succession.
- 81929 : Report chart drill-through may not work as expected and display an error message (No data available) for reports using the Product Catalog module.
- 81722 : Sorting the fields by the column header (e.g. Name) in Admin > Studio or Module Builder may result in CSRF errors being written to the log file.
- 81382 : Deleting a target list related to a large number of records may fail with an error.
- 81339 : Generating a report (e.g. Summation with Details) grouped by "Fiscal Quarter" for a custom date field (e.g. Fiscal Quarter: Booking Date) may result in a database failure error.
- 81335 : Importing records in Sugar may fail with a PHP error if the upload directory is not set to the default upload folder in
- 81297 : If a web-to-lead form gets submitted using an existing email address in Sugar, the email address may not be marked as "Primary" for the generated lead record.
- 81276 : When there are multiple group-by fields in a Summation With Details report, generating the report with a chart or trying to view a dashboard containing the saved report chart dashlet may result in performance issues.
- 81152 : Event-based gateways improperly consider activity elements to be complete if the activity gets reassigned to another user via "Select New Process User".
- 81151 : Report chart drill-through may not work as expected when the report is filtered by a checkbox field.
- 81121 : In certain circumstances, the Gantt chart in the Projects module may display an incorrect year of "1907" for the date range if the date format in the user's profile or system locale settings is set to "MM/DD/YYYY". As a workaround, change the date format in the user's profile or system locale settings to "YYYY-MM-DD", "YYYY/MM/DD", or "YYYY.MM.DD".
- 81051 : If a calculated Date field is set to null, the value is incorrectly displayed as an invalid date in reports.
- 81021 : Creating report schedules via duplication copies the related user recipient, preventing users from copying other users' report schedules for themselves.
- 80968 : It may not be possible to disable SAML authentication via the user interface after certain actions have been performed on your Sugar instance.
- 80884 : Viewing a shared dashboard containing the Forecast Bar Chart dashlet may display a "Loading..." message.
- 80865 : It is not possible to search by the Record Name column in Process Management.
- 80799 : Upgrading to Sugar 8.0.x may fail if you set the
acl_actions table to MyISAM. As a workaround, set the
acl_actions table to InnoDB before upgrading.
- 80759 : In PDF templates that contain more than one
href link, only the first link works.
- 80730 : Reports without charts are improperly available to select in the Saved Reports Chart dashlet.
- 80726 : Dropdown lists created in Module Builder incorrectly allow certain special characters in the item name; modules containing such a list cannot be deployed.
- 80708 : If the cache or uploads folders are moved outside of the Sugar directory, users may experience unexpected behavior when accessing Sugar or when importing CSV files.
- 80681 : Making changes to a report's relationship-based filters may result in an error when running the report. As a workaround, re-create the report with the desired filter without making any changes to it.
- 80583 : Attempting to erase fields (e.g. Description) marked as "Personal Information" from the Opportunities module do not work as expected and result in a 500 error.
- 80091 : Creating a dashboard may not work as expected and result in an error for users without private teams. Navigating to Admin > Repair and running "Repair Teams" will help resolve the issue.
- 80002 : Generating PDFs using previously existing PDF templates may not display data as expected after upgrading to Sugar versions 7.9 or higher.
- 80001 : Email messages sent via SugarBPM may display HTML formatting when records are created using SOAP/REST v4.1. It is recommended to use the latest version of the API.
- 79752 : When working with SugarBPM process business rules on Internet Explorer 11, you cannot delete columns from rules in the Rules Builder. As a workaround, please use another supported browser.
- 79715 : The Follow button does not appear in the Contracts record view as expected.
- 79712 : The "Sign" and "Get latest" links do not appear as expected in the Documents subpanel of the Contracts module.
- 79704 : When logged into Sugar with certain languages (e.g. Russian), the list view's Record Actions menu may not appear as expected for some modules (e.g. Dashboards).
- 79698 : When merging records, fields that are required under certain conditions are required even if the conditions have not been met.
- 79686 : The List Order field in the Contract Types, Manufacturers, Tax Rates, and Shipping Providers modules does not control the order in which the options are listed in the corresponding fields (Type Name, Manufacturer Name, Shipping Provider, Tax Rate) for the Contracts, Quotes, and Product Catalog modules.
- 79640 : The Home (Sugar cube) icon shifts position in the navigation bar when "Allow users to select modules to appear in the navigation bar" is enabled.
- 79510 : Email addresses are not shown on the import summary screen even though they were properly imported.
- 79173 : When attempting to navigate away from the module or save the record, the Unsaved changes warning message may unexpectedly appear for modules containing custom dependent fields.
- 79131 : When the "Listview items per page" setting in Admin > System Settings contains a large value (e.g. 50 or greater), it may cause an issue with rendering the "Download PDF" and "Email PDF" options in the record view's actions menu. Changing the "Listview items per page" setting to "20" may help resolve the issue.
- 79108 : When editing a record via the list view preview on the intelligence pane, the Resolve Conflict drawer may appear unexpectedly upon save.
- 79009 : When the targeted module contains a broken field, configuring an Action element in a process definition causes the Process Design canvas to time out.
- 78890 : Updating composer in instances with custom modules deployed from module builder may cause unexpected errors.
- 78885 : A SugarBPM process may be prematurely considered complete when part of the process remains unexecuted in job queue.
- 78719 : Users may encounter an unexpected behavior when accessing Sugar if the Date Modified field in the user account contains the same value as another user.
- 78709 : Users assigned a role with Delete, Edit, or Export permission set to "Owner" may improperly be restricted from downloading and emailing PDFs.
- 78667 : Attempting to scroll in Sidecar modules (e.g. Meetings) may not work as expected when logged into Sugar on iPad.
- 78600 : Special characters are improperly allowed to be entered in dropdown lists' item names.
- 78582 : Process definitions do not enforce the requirement that multiple paths must converge before an End event.
- 78580 : Saving a record without completing the Salutation field which is marked as required in Admin > Studio may result in unexpected behavior.
- 78527 : Inline editing a TextArea field via the subpanel may not work as expected. Reloading the web browser will resolve the issue and allow the user to inline edit the field properly.
- 78487 : When renaming modules via Admin > Rename Modules, only the most recent changes will remain and any previous updates to module names will be incorrectly removed after save.
- 78334 : Performing certain actions in records containing calculated fields with rollup functions (e.g. rollupSum) and a large number of related records may cause performance issues in Sugar.
- 78315 : The same Process ID may be used for multiple processes if a process definition's Start condition is triggered by simultaneous events.
- 78128 : For dropdown list values, a value's Display Label will improperly revert to a blank value if its Item Name is 0 (zero).
- 77780 : Instances using MS SQL may see unexpected behavior due to a lack of ORDER BY clause in the list view query.
- 77738 : Attempting to merge two records (e.g. accounts) may fail with an error if the record that is being merged to the primary record contains a large number of related records (e.g. contacts).
- 77719 : If a process definition contains a Wait event that is relative to a date field, the process does not adjust for changes that may occur to the date field after the Wait event's initiation.
- 77609 : Generating reports with empty relate fields may not include the associated record in the report result as expected if the related record has been deleted.
- 77302 : Upgrades may fail due to queries posted by the upgrade exceeding the
max_allowed_packet database setting.
- 77287 : Performing certain actions (e.g. import, mass update) in Sugar may result in performance issues if there are numerous calculated fields to be updated in related records. As a workaround, add the following line to the
config_override.php file to disable the related calculation field updates:
$sugar_config['disable_related_calc_fields']=true;. But keep in mind that the affected calculated values will not be updated and running Recalculate Values on related records.
- 77249 : Guests may not get imported to call or meeting records as expected.
- 77087 : When a record is assigned to the user's default private team, changing the Teams field from the private team to another team (e.g. Global) may incorrectly display the team name with the user's last name appended to the end (e.g. Global Smith).
- 77055 : Attempting to mass update the user's outbound email client via Admin > User Management may not work as expected.
- 76401 : The data in the report chart may be inconsistent between the report chart dashlet and the Reports module.
- 76014 : Mass-updating a large number of records that trigger the start event on one or more process definitions will result in a PHP timeout error. Additionally, any processes created before PHP timed out may be corrupt.
- 75254 : Printing reports (e.g. Summation With Details report) to PDF may not work as expected when logged into Sugar via a mobile browser.
- 74919 : Performing certain actions (e.g. Quick Repair and Rebuild) in Sugar that rebuild the cache files may cause unexpected issues in the system if there are multiple users logged in and utilizing Sugar. As a workaround, perform such actions during off-hours where users are not utilizing the system.
- 74628 : Certain workflows using a Relate-type field in the condition may fail to load as expected and result in errors after upgrading to 7.6.x.x. As a workaround, run the following query in the instance's expressions table:
- 74382 : The Case Summary dashlet may not work as expected and cause an internal server error if the account record has a large number of related cases.
- 74350 : An unexpected error may occur when saving a record if there is an issue with the user's default team in the database. As a workaround, run the following query in the instance's team sets table. The affected users will then need to edit their profile to configure their default teams again.
WHERE id NOT IN ("select team_set_id from team_sets_teams where deleted=0")
- 73566 : Calculated or dependent fields containing a
related() function may not get calculated until after save for activity-type modules (e.g. Notes).
- 73468 : Time-elapse workflow may not trigger as expected when a date field (e.g. Expected Close Date) in the condition is set to a date in the future.
- 72810 : Filtering the list view search using custom checkbox fields may not work as expected.
- 72625, 71848 : When a large number (e.g. 60) of PDF templates are available in a module, users may not be able to scroll through the full list of templates via the "Download PDF" or "Email PDF" options in the record view. As a workaround, changing the screen resolution or reducing the number of templates may help resolve the issue.
- 72581 : Attempting to merge records in modules containing required dependent fields may not work as expected.
- 71950 : Adding TinyMCE to a TextArea-type field (e.g. Description) may cause the field to not display properly in record view when accessing Sugar via certain browsers (e.g. Firefox).
- 71733 : Printing archived emails via the browser's print option may not display correctly.
- 70940 : Attempting to disable the SAML authentication via Admin > Password Management may not work as expected if the
authenticationClass property in
config.php has been set to
- 68985 : Custom relationships created between a module and the Activities module via Admin > Studio cannot be deleted as expected.
- 68975 : Changing the order of subpanels via Admin > Display Modules and Subpanels does not preserve the order upon save.
- 68461 : Searching by non-primary email addresses in the module's list view (e.g. Accounts) does not pull up results as expected.
- 68112 : Matrix-type reports display incorrectly when exported to PDF.
Please refer to the Developer Blog in the SugarClub community for a summary of the changes in version 10.2.0 (Q4 2020) that may affect developers.