Sugar Plug-in for IBM Notes 2.3.0
- Syncing, Archiving, and Linking : The plug-in's core functionality has been streamlined to focus on syncing events and contacts, archiving emails, and linking Notes documents with Sugar records.
- Context-sensitive actions menu : The SugarCRM Actions menu has been redesigned for contextual relevance. For example, when reading your email in Notes, only options relevant to emails will be available in the Sugar actions menu.
- Instant sync : Marking a Notes document for sync will now sync it with Sugar instantly instead of waiting for the next sync to occur.
- Option to delete on unsync : Choosing to unmark a Notes document from sync will now prompt the user to decide if they want to delete the synced record from Sugar.
- Option to link with Sugar records : Linking a Notes document with a Sugar record is no longer a requirement when archiving an email or syncing a contact or event to Sugar.
- 80318 : Editing the name of a synced contact in IBM Notes may result in improper mapping to the contact's name fields in Sugar.
- 74482 : Importing a vCard from IBM Notes to Sugar does not work as expected.
The following are known issues in this release of the Sugar Plug-in for IBM Notes. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 77895 : IBM Notes does not update synced meetings when the user edits the meeting in Sugar.
« Back to Releases