Bugs fixed in the Sugar Plug-in for IBM Notes 2.1.3 release include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 72329 : Users are unable to configure the Proxy server settings for IBM Notes Plug-in version 2.0 and above.
- 74966 : Duplicate emails may appear within the Emails subpanel in Sugar when an email is sent from IBM Notes and linked to a Sugar record.
- 75166 : Any changes made to the Interval option in the Calendar Synchronization settings may not save as expected.
- 75167 : For certain languages, some values do not appear in the Interval dropdown list in the Calendar Synchronization settings.
- 75190 : The linked record name does not display as expected after clicking the Cube icon from the Mail list view in IBM Notes. However, the linked Sugar record name displays correctly in the email.
- 75214 : Any scheduled meetings that have been synced from Sugar appear as drafts in the IBM Notes calendar.
Known issues in the Sugar Plug-in for IBM Notes 2.1.3 release are as follows:
- 71955 : Past activities (e.g. meetings) synced from IBM Notes to Sugar improperly display as open activities with an Overdue status.
- 74450 : A recurring meeting created in Sugar where the recurring day differs from the start day may have its first meeting removed from the IBM Notes calendar once the series has been synced to and saved in IBM Notes.
- 74482 : Importing a vCard from IBM Notes to Sugar does not work as expected.
- 74792 : When the Calendar Records option is set to "Only sync linked Calendar Records to Sugar", linked activities in IBM Notes which have been marked as "Private" incorrectly sync to Sugar.
For more information on the above bug or to provide feedback, use the Sugar Bug Tracker.