New features and enhancements to existing features for Sugar Plug-in for IBM Notes 2.1.0 are as follows:
- Mass archiving to Sugar : IBM Notes emails can now be mass archived to Sugar records.
- Mass linking to Sugar : IBM Notes records can now be mass linked to Sugar records.
- View Sugar invitee details : Users are now able to view Sugar invitee details in IBM Notes when creating a meeting.
- Sync confirmation : A pop-up message will now appear to confirm if the sync was successful or unsuccessful.
Bugs fixed in the Sugar Plug-in for IBM Notes 2.1.0 release include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 72924 : Certain date formats (e.g. dd/mm/yyyy, d/m/yyyy) defined in the user's computer may cause meetings or calls in Sugar to not sync as expected to IBM Notes.
Known issues in the Sugar Plug-in for IBM Notes 2.1.0 release are as follows:
- 71955 : Past activities (e.g. meetings) synced from IBM Notes to Sugar improperly display as open activities with an Overdue status.
- 73890 : When an individual meeting from a recurring series is edited or deleted in Sugar, the change does not sync as expected to IBM Notes.
- 73900 : Recurring calls and meetings may not sync as expected between IBM Notes and Sugar.
- 73902 : Linking recurring IBM Notes meetings with a status of "Scheduled" to a Sugar record does not sync as expected to Sugar.
- 73907 : IBM Notes records (e.g. To Do) synced to Sugar cannot be accessed in the Sugar instance as expected via the IBM Notes Sugar Actions menu. As a workaround, navigate to your Sugar instance to access the record. If the IBM Notes record is linked to a Sugar record (e.g. Account), then the record can be accessed in Sugar via the IBM Notes Sugar Actions menu.