This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 25.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Image upload resizing : It is now possible to choose the size of images when uploading them; options include the original size and two smaller sizes, with the estimated file size of each option shown before starting the upload.
- Messages module : The Messages module has been added to Sugar Mobile for users with a Sugar Serve license type.
- List view scrollbars : Scrollbars have been added to list views to make it easier to see where you are in the list of records.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 84936 : When a call record is created in Sugar Mobile and attached to a contact, the call is not related to the contact's account.
- 84672 : When logging a call to a contact's phone number, the relationships to the contact and its account are not established in time to perform dependent actions on them. As a workaround, add the call as a related record in the Related tab on the contact's detail view.
- 84953, 83824 : Images uploaded as an attachment to a Note record via Sugar Mobile are saved as a lower resolution than the original file.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85262 : It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84799 : When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the Sugar Mobile application.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.