This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 23.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Purchases and Purchased Line Items: The Purchases and Purchased Line Items modules have been added to Sugar Mobile.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85264 : Sugar Mobile for iOS uses the UIWebView API, which is deprecated.
- 85117 : Tapping links to other records when viewing a quoted line item may fail to open the record.
The following known issues are present in this release. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 85262 : It is not possible to choose the Contacts module in the Related To field on notes and tasks.
- 84936 : When a call record is created in Sugar Mobile and attached to a contact, the call is not related to the contact's account.
- 84923 : Sugar Mobile for iOS does not allow the Face ID feature for Sugar instances using SugarIdentity.
- 84799 : When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
- 84672 : When logging a call to a contact's phone number, the relationships to the contact and its account are not established in time to perform dependent actions on them. As a workaround, add the call as a related record in the Related tab on the contact's detail view.
- 83824 : Images uploaded as an attachment to a Note record via Sugar Mobile are saved as a lower resolution than the original file.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the Sugar Mobile application.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.