This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 21.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Mapping app options : Users can now choose which mapping application on their device to use when mapping an address in Sugar Mobile.
- Processes Dashlet refreshes : The Processes dashlet now automatically refreshes when opened so that it always contains the updated list of processes in both tabs.
- Tappable line items in quotes : When viewing the quoted line items in a quote, selecting the Line Item field now opens its detail view.
- Meeting start and end dates : When creating or editing a meeting's start date, the end date is also updated to match.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Support portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 84400 : An error may occur while trying to download a PDF from a quote.
- 83990 : If a filter is applied to narrow the results when linking an existing record to another, selecting a record clears the filter.
The following known issues are present in this release. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 84799 : When connected to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance, links to Sugar records opened on a mobile device are opened in a browser instead of Sugar Mobile.
- 84672 : When logging a call to a contact's phone number, the relationships to the contact and its account are not established in time to perform dependent actions on them. As a workaround, add the call as a related record in the Related tab on the contact's detail view.
- 83824 : Images uploaded as an attachment to a Note record via Sugar Mobile are saved as a lower resolution than the original file.
- 80302 : Filtering the Global Search page using the Recently Viewed option does not display recently viewed email records as expected.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the Sugar Mobile application.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.