This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 20.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Product Catalog filters : Several filters (e.g. My Favorites, Recently Viewed) are now available when selecting a product for a line item in quotes or opportunities.
- Generating quote from revenue line item : The Revenue Line Items module now has a menu option to generate a quote from the revenue line item record.
- Creating opportunity from quote : The Quotes module now has a menu option to automatically create an opportunity from the quote record.
- Contact address population : Selecting an account during contact creation now allows you to automatically populate the contact's address with the account's address.
- Relating records to logged calls : When logging a call, it is now possible to relate it to any record, rather than just the record where the call originated.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Support portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 84369 : After converting a lead, the links to the newly created records are not immediately visible on the lead. As a workaround, navigate away from the lead and reopen it to see the new record links.
The following known issues are present in this release. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 83824 : Images uploaded as an attachment to a Note record via Sugar Mobile are saved as a lower resolution than the original file.
- 83529 : The Sugar Mobile log file may contain incorrect error messages.
- 80302 : Filtering the Global Search page using the Recently Viewed option does not display recently viewed email records as expected.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the Sugar Mobile application.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
- 62815 : After making a call directly from a record, users are not always prompted to log the call as expected.