This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Mobile Release 19.0.
Please see the Mobile Supported Platforms page for information about supported devices and Sugar version compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Converted lead links : When a new contact, account, or opportunity is created while converting a lead, links to these newly created records are displayed directly on the Leads detail view.
The following issues are resolved in this release. Support portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 84118 : Users connecting to a SugarIdentity-enabled instance may encounter errors when accessing certain modules.
The following known issues are present in this release. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 84369 : After converting a lead, the links to the newly created records are not immediately visible on the lead. As a workaround, navigate away from the lead and reopen it to see the new record links.
- 83824 : Images uploaded as an attachment to a Note record via Sugar Mobile are saved as a lower resolution than the original file.
- 83529 : The Sugar Mobile log file may contain incorrect error messages.
- 80302 : Filtering the Global Search page using the Recently Viewed option does not display recently viewed email records as expected.
- 72112 : If offline mode is enabled in Admin > Mobile, any newly enabled modules will not work. The Administrator will need to disable offline mode, enable desired modules, and then re-enable offline mode.
- 71830 : If a module is disabled after offline mode is enabled, users may receive an offline error. To remove the error, disable and re-enable Offline Mode in Settings within the Sugar Mobile application.
- 70728 : Role restrictions on the Notes module's Attachment field may prevent simultaneous reassignment of the note and uploading of an attachment. Users should save the note after adding the attachment prior to reassigning the note.
- 68359 : Relationship fields and subpanels may show outdated information in offline mode due to the automatic refresh of the downloaded record not including both sides of relationship changes.
- 62815 : After making a call directly from a record, users are not always prompted to log the call as expected.