The following Sugar Market issues have been fixed in version 13.8:
- Fixed an issue with SugarCRM integration and user address data.
- Fixed the EMB merge tag modal from not being displayed.
- Fixed the EMB favorite merge tags option so it applies the selection.
- Fixed a few design issues within EMB and page builder.
- Updated links to the knowledgebase to point to support.sugarcrm.com.
- Improved scoring alerts by including an option to select a template for Alert User, Alert Role, and Alert Geo.
- Improved contact cards by making the score match the contact list when a scoring profile isn't mapped to a field.
- Improved the accuracy of the total sent count on the global dashboard.
- Improved EMB by making the schedule step pull from the user's time zone.
- Improved account cards by adding a tab for anonymous web activity.