The following Sugar Market issues have been fixed in version 13.6:
- Improved the create contact modal to no longer require last name or email.
- Improved the send email modal to not require a template selection.
- Improved emails by expanding the clickable area for buttons.
- Improved data encryption.
- Fixed the loading screen when sending an email from a contact card.
- Improved form builder to allow mapping to the status field.
- Improved the contacts scoring summary tab to only show entries from the last re-score.
- Fixed hyperlink styles on the send email editor within contact cards.
- Fixed account score values to pull from the mapped score field.
- Fixed contact card pick list fields to display in the specified order.
- Fixed the mobile optimization of images within email builder.
- Fixed the column alignment option within email builder.