This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 13.32 on August 25, 2020. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following features have been deployed in version 13.32 of Sugar Market:
- SugarCRM Buyer's Journey Integration : Improved visibility of the SugarCRM Buyer's Journey Integration height by increasing the height from 420px to 585px. This requires an upgrade to the V1.3.1 connector.
- Push Contacts to SugarCRM : Contact records can now be pushed to SugarCRM. Creation and update of associated accounts will also be pushed to SugarCRM.
The following issues have been fixed in Sugar Market version 13.32.
- Forgot password link directs to login page for EU customers.
- Using invalid credentials produces a 503 error page instead of an invalid credentials error.
- Bounced emails are recorded as clicks. Bounced emails are filtered out as of the date of this release; this change is not retroactive.
- Importing data with Source field values when the overwrite option is enabled assigns the Source field value of "import" to imported records.
- Preference lists do not show as include lists in the email dashboard.
- Deleting contacts from the API fails.