This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 13.30 on July 28, 2020. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following issues have been fixed in Sugar Market version 13.30:
- When suppression lists are used as exclude lists, the campaign reverts to draft status.
- Year in campaign send date is incorrect.
- Links opened from the View as a Webpage version of emails are not working for EU customers.
- Reset password request fails with a 503 error.
- Links in Email Builder 2.0 that include ".services" are classified as invalid URLs.
- For Netsuite customers using the team selling feature, primary team user doesn't pull down to Sugar Market record owner.
- For MS Dynamics customers, the syncing of lists periodically fails.
- "Changes To" event listeners do not save for custom fields.
- Deleting Nurture folders doesn't work.
- Corrected the Rescore Account Profile labels from "Contacts and Leads" to "Accounts".