This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 13.28 on July 1, 2020. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following issues have been fixed in Sugar Market version 13.28:
- Recipient count in Email Builder 1.0 confirmation step includes test emails for some customers.
- Alerts not sent for some form submissions.
- Sync error encountered by some Salesforce customers when security token is missing.
- Email Builder 2.0 campaigns are saved to incorrect folder.
- Unable to move from scheduling step in Email Builder 2.0 after saving with multiple batches.
- Link styles are not applied to emails generated with Email Builder 2.0.
- Saving Email B as a template in an Email Builder 2.0 A/B campaign saves Email A as the template instead.
- Unable to send email to one contact through iFrame only.
- Contact ID is not pushed to SugarCRM for Opportunities.
- CampaignerActuals are not pushed to SugarCRM for some campaigns.