This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 13.27 on June 16, 2020. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following features have been deployed in version 13.27 of Sugar Market:
- Email Builder 2.0
- Selecting the text formatting option in the inline editor clears the current formatting and resets to the defined global styling for that formatting option.
- Added Preference Page merge tag to the merge tags modal for easy access to copy and paste.
- Added ability to use merge tags in From Address.
- Added Regenerate Text with Links option to text editor in wizard step 6 to display the latest content updates when using theme, template, and code-your-own type email options.
The following issues have been fixed in Sugar Market version 13.27:
- The line height in email text is inconsistent with the line height shown in the Email Builder 2.0 designer and preview modes. Line height has been changed from pixels to percentage in this release.
- Email background converts to green in forwarded and reply messages in Microsoft Outlook for emails generated with Email Builder 2.0.
- Links in emails generated with Email Builder 2.0 are not displayed in the correct color in some email clients.
- Bulleted text converts to bold and a different font in received email messages.
- Buttons in Email Builder 2.0 campaigns are duplicated in emails forwarded in Outlook on a Mac.
- Advanced testing does not merge correct contact data when using merge tags in Email Builder 2.0.
- Duplicated campaign does not clear out the manually included recipients.
- Configuration page shows a 504 error for Microsoft Dynamics integrations.