This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 13.24. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following features have been deployed in version 13.24 of Sugar Market:
- Standard Reports Improvements
- Removed unnecessary Action menu options from new reports introduced in version 13.23 so only "Run" is present.
- Double-click now opens the Event Attendees and Event Summary standard reports.
The following issues have been fixed in Sugar Market version 13.24:
- Using the Save as Template option in Page Builder causes an error.
- Social links in the contact journey do not render as expected.
- Legacy landing pages used as an external form show duplicate columns in the individual form results report.
- Emails are not sent when an email address is manually added to nurture and the capitalization does not match the existing contact record.