- New Standard Reports : Sugar Market Version 13.23 expands the offering of standard reports to provide easy access to core marketing activity insights, eliminating the need to create custom reports. The new reports are:
- Account Owners : Accounts assigned to each user.
- Contacts by Deliverability Status Detail : List of contacts by delivery status that can be filtered by bounce status.
- Contact Owners : Contacts assigned to each user.
- Email Bounce Details : Number of email bounces by bounce code.
- Email Campaign Engagement : Engagement detail for email campaigns, including the contacts who opened the email and the links clicked.
- Email Link Click Detail : Click through activity for tracked links in emails, including the email name, the links that were clicked, and the total number of clicks and unique clicks. Bot clicks are automatically filtered out of this report.
- Opened Emails : List of recipients who opened an email.
- Unopened Emails : List of recipients who did not open an email.
- Event Attendees : Details from a hosted webinar, including attendees, account name, and contact owner.
- Event Follow Up : List of contacts that are marked for follow-up from an event.
- Event Registrations : People who registered for an event with account, contact info, and account manager.
- Event Summary : Number of people registered for an event versus the number of invitations sent
The following issues have been fixed in Sugar Market version 13.23:
- Resolved an issue where the sync with SugarCRM would override fields that did not exist in SugarCRM with blank values.
- Resolved an issue where customers attempting to access a Sugar Market instance that was not in their local region would encounter an error. A message now displays when this occurs, directing customers to the correct location.