Updated Sugar Market for SugarCRM Connector
A new version of the Sugar Market for SugarCRM Connector is now available. SugarCRM customers upgrading to 10.0 need to download and install the new connector to continue syncing web activity, landing pages, and event management data to SugarCRM.
The following Sugar Market issues have been fixed in version 13.22:
- Improved the create role workflow by displaying the edit screen after the role is created.
- Fixed an issue where the contact card journey would not display when the browser time was one day off of UTC.
- Fixed the create blackout calendar profile button so new calendar profiles can be created.
- Fixed email inactivity reports so they can be edited without an error.
- Fixed the A/B campaign dashboard to update correctly when the campaign includes unsubscribes and deleted contacts.
- Fixed the Landing Page Activity chart on legacy landing page reports so it shows statistics for the associated activity.
- Improved the performance of the standard landing page report to avoid time out errors.
- Resolved a Salesforce sync issue that caused blank numeric fields to be pulled as zero instead of null.
- Resolved a Sugar sync issue that caused pushed email times to be inaccurate.
- Improved Sugar sync by preventing the push of test emails.