The following Sugar Market issues have been fixed in version 13.16:
- Updated the subject name on form completion notification emails from "Salesfusion" to "Sugar Market".
- Improved Sugar sync to map all necessary standard account fields.
- Improved Sugar sync pull function to filter out portal users.
- Improved Sugar sync to handle syncing currency fields to Sugar Market.
- Reinstated ability to sync community users from Salesforce. If a customer needs to filter out community users, please file a support case.
- Updated the syncing of Salesforce date and datetime fields. Any new date or datetime fields will sync as their respective field types in Sugar Market.
- Updated the syncing of Sage field suppression feature to be case insensitive.
- Fixed an issue pushing contacts without an associated account to Bullhorn.