The following Sugar Market issues have been fixed in version 13.15:
- Significant performance improvement for nurture processing.
- Significant performance improvement when loading and exporting the individual form results report.
- Enhanced form builder templates to allow the required field label font to be modified.
- Improved account creation by limiting which mapped form fields can auto-create an account.
- Fixed an issue where the WebEx source window would not display if there was an error.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "view email as webpage" link to be inaccessible.
- Fixed an issue where rearranging form rules resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue with some alert links not pointing to the new contact card.
- Improved SugarCRM REST connector to sync additional user details, including job title, phone number, and mobile phone number.
- Improved SugarCRM SOAP connector to sync additional user details, including job title, phone number, mobile phone number, address, city, state, zip, and country.
- Fixed a SOAP API connection issue with SugarCRM.
- Fixed an issue with target lists not syncing with Sugar CRM.
- Updated handling for pulling Salesforce double/decimal type fields when the field is empty.
- Removed the syncing of community users from Salesforce.