The following Sugar Market issues have been fixed in version 13.13:
- Sugar now defaults the account when creating a contact from the contact list.
- Fixed issue where custom reports were ignoring filters when a column is added.
- Changed the bad request redirect to point to the login page instead of an error page.
- Addressed iFrame design issues to accommodate for Internet Explorer.
- Updated the iFrame to display "No data available" when there is no scoring data available.
- Fixed the add to nurture option in the iFrame.
- Changed the CRM pull function to no longer display "0.0" when a number field is null.
- Addressed a sync issue with Sugar when pushing emails without an email body.