The following features are included in this release of Hint:
- Support for Sugar 10.0.x (Q2 2020) : Hint 5.2.2 is supported for use with Sugar's Q2 2020 release.
The following are known issues in this release of Hint. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 84300 : The Hint tab is not available in the intelligence pane on Leads list view.
- 82507 : The Hint jobs created for use by Hint are not editable in Admin > Scheduler.
- 82505 : Hint installation appears to succeed but actually fails due to defect 84288 in Sugar.
- 82058 : Uninstalling Hint does not remove the Hint-specific fields from the Sugar instance.
- 81059 : Hint adds fields to the record view for contacts in Sugar Portal that cannot be removed via Admin > Sugar Portal Editor.
- Upgrading Hint from 4.1.1 to a higher version without uninstalling 4.1.1 first results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall 4.1.1 with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.
- Upgrading Hint on a Sugar version lower than 8.1.0 results in two packages being installed and may cause unexpected behavior. To avoid this, uninstall the previous version of Hint with the "Do Not Remove Tables" option selected before installing a higher version.