The following Sugar Discover features have been deployed as of August 21, 2020:
- Centralized Administration with SugarIdentity : Discover leverages SugarIdentity to provide central administration of users and single-sign-on with other Sugar products.
- Discover Dashlet package v2.1: Sugar Discover now comes with a module loadable package that can be installed to your Sugar instance for viewing Discover reports on dashboards. Refer to the Sugar Discover User Guide for steps to download and install the package.
The following issue is fixed in this release of Sugar Discover:
- Users cannot create Sugar Discover Dashlets in Safari or Google Chrome browser version 84 or higher.
The following known issues are currently present in Sugar Discover:
- It is possible to save a report with a name that has already been used.
- The PivotTable Grand Total may not work if the Sort Ordinal Field does not exist.
- When events display on the Insight Feed comparing percentages, percentage formatting is not displayed.
- Safari: Logout does not work when SugarIdentity is configured as the security provider.
The following known issues are present in the Discover Dashlet v2.0 package:
- When viewing dashboards on a mobile device, Discover dashlets show the mobile layout, limiting screen real estate for visualization.
- When Discover Dashlet query times out, it may show a message that the MLP is out of date.