Sugar Connector to DocuSign August 2020 Update
This article describes the changes introduced to Sugar Connector to DocuSign in August 2020.
Please see the Sugar Connector to DocuSign Product Page or the Sugar Connector to DocuSign User Guide for information about supported Sugar versions and compatibility.
The following feature enhancements are available in this release:
- Added Count Tooltip for the total number of envelopes in the DocuSign dashlet.
- Added the ability to see a count for the total number of envelopes selected on the DocuSign Envelope Recovery page.
- Added the option to select/deselect all envelopes in the DocuSign Envelope Recovery page.
The following bug fixes are available with this release:
- Issues related to Envelope ID column and Columns buttons being overlapped in the DocuSign Dashlet.
- Issue related to the total number of selected envelopes in the DocuSign Envelopes Recovery page not being displayed when selecting more than 1 envelope.
- Issue related to Draft envelopes not changing status to Voided and not being removed from the Drafts tab when the envelope is deleted from DocuSign.
- Fixed UI issue on mobile related to the Sugar Connector to DocuSign Dashlet displaying Switch Account instead of Select Account when signing in from an account with multiple users.
- Fixed issue on mobile related to Send to DocuSign button being displayed in wrong scenarios.
- Fixed issue on mobile related to DocuSign Send to Signature Workflow. DocuSign will now remain in the application without opening the default browser of the device when sending a document for signature.
« Back to Releases