The following features were deployed in this release of Sugar Connect:
- Enhanced Search Results: When searching for records in the Sugar Connect sidebar, the results display additional details below the record name (e.g. contact records display title and account name).
- License Validation: Sugar Connect administrators can enter and update their SugarCRM license key from within the Sugar Connect Portal.
- Show or Hide "My Sugar Tasks": You can now choose to show or hide the My Sugar Tasks dashboard in G Suite.
- Sugar Connect Dark Mode: You can now enable Dark Mode in the Sugar Connect sidebar for both Office 365 and G Suite.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 85403 : Receiving error message for required fields when attempting to convert a lead from the Sugar Connect sidebar.
- 85355 : Add-in error is shown when the SugarCRM login session expires within the Sugar Connect sidebar.
- 85227 : In the Sugar Connect portal, the Users list in Email Tracking > Dashboard is overlapped by the Emails chart when more than five users are listed.
- 85222 : Inbox email count (e.g. 51-100 of 990) has black numbers and is difficult to read when G Suite Theme with a dark color is applied.
- 85120 : Re-authentication steps needed after session time-out in the Sugar Connect sidebar are unclear and result in errors.
- 84883 : In the Sugar Connect portal, the Emails chart in Email Tracking > Dashboard shows negative numbers on the y-axis.
- 84385 : Sugar Connect does not allow users to archive emails to the Projects or Project Tasks modules.
- 84154 : In Outlook desktop for Windows, the Assigned To field is not loading or able to be modified.
- 84105 : Scheduler time may show as available when a meeting has been scheduled during that time.
The following are known issues in the latest release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 85275 : While composing an email in G Suite, misspelled words are changed to a different font and increased in size.
- 85274 : The Account variables in SugarCRM email templates are not populating when inserting a template from the Sugar Connect sidebar.
- 85206 : The attachment from a SugarCRM email template will not be included when selected via Sugar Connect in G Suite or Outlook for Mac and in Outlook for the web, image files will not be included.
- 84885 : The Emails chart in the Sugar Connect Portal, used for displaying tracked email statistics, does not reflect the reporting period date range along the chart's x-axis.
- 84806 : It is possible for tenants to exist without an administrative user, causing issues.
- 84420 : In G Suite when email tracking is enabled by default, the email will not be tracked if it is sent prior to G Suite autosaving the draft.
- 84327 : Contacts synced from Sugar are not differentiated from those created in Outlook.
- 83780 : Users in dropdown list role-based views are able to view restricted values.
- 83773 : Sugar calls and meetings for which you are a guest but are not the assigned user will not sync to your external calendar.
- 83731 : The checkbox intended to mark tasks as complete does not properly function from the task Record View.