The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 84866 : In G Suite, hovering over an email does not always update the information in the Sugar Connect sidebar.
- 84861 : In G Suite, when archiving an email and attachment to multiple Sugar contacts, the body of the email may not be archived.
- 84810 : Some Outlook users are experiencing an "Add-in Error" while the sidebar will not load completely.
- 84704 : Inline images are not displayed in Sugar when an email is archived using Sugar Connect's Quick Save feature.
- 84639 : Registering for Sugar Connect with a special character in first or last name causes errors when verifying the CRM Data Source.
- 84322 : Only tasks with both a start date and end date will sync from Sugar to Outlook.
- 84000 : Within the Sugar Connect sidebar, for some Sugar CRM fields or modules, the system name may be shown instead of the display label.
- 83995 : Removing the Show More panel from record layout in Sugar > Admin > Studio causes 'Edit Entry' function in the Connect sidebar to appear as a blank record.
- 83705 : Required fields are not consistently validated when creating and editing Sugar records via the Sugar Connect sidebar.
- 83506 : The Sugar Connect Scheduler page does not render properly on mobile devices.
The following are known issues in the latest release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 84972 : In the Save with Options window, the Date Modified for all related entries shows the current date, rather than the dates the records were last updated.
- 84935 : Fields that are both required in Sugar and hidden from view in the Sugar Connect sidebar will prevent the record from being saved.
- 84885 : The Emails chart in the Sugar Connect Portal, used for displaying tracked email statistics, does not reflect the reporting period date range along the chart's x-axis.
- 84806 : It is possible for tenants to exist without an administrative user, causing issues.
- 84420 : In G Suite when email tracking is enabled by default, the email will not be tracked if it is sent prior to G Suite autosaving the draft.
- 84327 : Contacts synced from Sugar are not differentiated from those created in Outlook.
- 84154 : In Outlook desktop for Windows, the Assigned To field is not loading or able to be modified.
- 84105 : Scheduler time may show as available when a meeting has been scheduled during that time.
- 83986 : Dependent dropdown fields causing save error in Outlook for Windows.
- 83780 : Users in dropdown list role-based views are able to view restricted values.
- 83773 : Sugar calls and meetings for which you are a guest but are not the assigned user will not sync to your external calendar.
- 83731 : The checkbox intended to mark tasks as complete does not properly function from the task Record View.
- 83730 : Multiselect field selections may extend beyond the width of the sidebar when in the sidebar's Edit View.
- 83371 : The subject line that is saved with an email template does not copy over from the template as expected.