The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connect. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 83760 : For "Related To" fields, users can select a related record but cannot change the related module for the field as expected.
- 83757 : Outlook on the Web persistently prompts the user to allow opening a new window during "Save With Options".
- 83544 : Users in certain time zones may not be able to access the Sugar Connect portal.
The following are known issues in the latest release of Sugar Connect. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 83755 : The option to set up New Contact Management is improperly shown on the Sugar Connect portal's home page.
- 83731 : The checkbox intended to mark tasks as complete does not properly function from the task Record View.
- 83730 : Multiselect field selections may extend beyond the width of the sidebar when in the sidebar's Edit View.
- 83705 : Required fields are not consistently validated when creating and editing Sugar records via the Sugar Connect sidebar.
- 83506 : The Sugar Connect Scheduler page does not render properly on mobile devices.
- 83372 : Using "Send Later" fails and instead sends the message immediately in Gmail.
- 83371 : The subject line that is saved with an email template does not copy over from the template as expected.
- 83370 : User variables do not function properly on email templates.
- 83369 : Clicking "Manage Sync" for a user loads endlessly when there are no CRM credentials in the "CRM Data Source" fields.
- 83368 : The "Teams" feature for the administration of users appears as an option in the admin user interface but is not functional.