The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 84972 : In the Save with Options window, the Date Modified for all related entries shows the current date, rather than the dates the records were last updated.
- 84935 : Fields that are both required in Sugar and hidden from view in the Sugar Connect sidebar will prevent the record from being saved.
- 84740 : Template variables are not populating as expected from SugarCRM into G Suite when selected via Sugar Connect.
- 84454 : The attachment from a SugarCRM email template will not be included when selected via Sugar Connect in Outlook for Windows, and in Outlook for the web, non-image files will not be included.
- 83986 : Dependent dropdown fields causing save error in Outlook for Windows.
- 83732 : Outlook users are unable to archive emails to custom modules.
- 83730 : Multiselect field selections may extend beyond the width of the sidebar when in the sidebar's Edit View.
- 83371 : The subject line that is saved with an email template does not copy over from the template as expected.
The following are known issues in the latest release of Sugar Connect. Case Portal users can use the following links for more details:
- 85206 : The attachment from a SugarCRM email template will not be included when selected via Sugar Connect in G Suite or Outlook for Mac and in Outlook for the web, image files will not be included.
- 85120 : Re-authentication steps needed after session time-out in the Sugar Connect sidebar are unclear and result in errors.
- 84885 : The Emails chart in the Sugar Connect Portal, used for displaying tracked email statistics, does not reflect the reporting period date range along the chart's x-axis.
- 84806 : It is possible for tenants to exist without an administrative user, causing issues.
- 84420 : In G Suite when email tracking is enabled by default, the email will not be tracked if it is sent prior to G Suite autosaving the draft.
- 84327 : Contacts synced from Sugar are not differentiated from those created in Outlook.
- 84154 : In Outlook desktop for Windows, the Assigned To field is not loading or able to be modified.
- 84105 : Scheduler time may show as available when a meeting has been scheduled during that time.
- 83780 : Users in dropdown list role-based views are able to view restricted values.
- 83773 : Sugar calls and meetings for which you are a guest but are not the assigned user will not sync to your external calendar.
- 83731 : The checkbox intended to mark tasks as complete does not properly function from the task Record View.