In 12.8 release, Salesfusion introduces a design change, integration items, and bug fixes to the Salesfusion platform!
New Design Updates
To foster a more consistent design across our platform, we’ve updated many of the input fields on various pages on our site. We will continue to apply these design updates as part of our progressive design updates to the Salesfusion platform. Below is an example of some of our new design updates.
Bug Fixes and Issues Addressed
With this release, many bugs and issues have also been addressed:
- Fixed an issue with jump to step within a copied nurture not working as intended.
- Fixed an issue where long URLs were not wrapping in EMB.
- Fixed an issue where NULL date fields were being imported incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where a new custom report could not be created from the manage list.
- Fixed an issue where the Email fields could not be changed to be a required field.
- Fixed a bug which prevented a user from saving their Form in Form Builder.
- Fixed a bug which caused an A/B email campaign to be stuck if it was copied from a previous A/B campaign.
- Fixed a conversion issue where web activity details being pushed to Sage CRM was causing the sync to break.
- Applied a new filter to avoid duplicate leads from syncing down to Salesfusion from MSCRM whenever a new lead is created via a form submission.
- Rectified an issue where Notes and History information were being pushed to the correct Contact/Lead record in Infor CRM.