Read our blog for the latest insights on sales and marketing Take Me There
Webinar: Document Merge in wMobile Desktop for GoldMine Register
In 12.4 release, Salesfusion introduces a few new features and bug fixes to the Salesfusion platform!
Added by popular demand, URL parameters, like those added for Google Analytics tracking, are now extracted and stored with your customer data when page visitors submit a form through a URL that has parameters specified. Now, you’ll be able to track the effectiveness of your campaigns and get granular data on which channel your marketing efforts are performing the best in!
Specifically, you’ll be able to do the following:
If you’re not familiar with how to build your URL with parameters in it, then learn about some common URL Parameter use cases to ensure your URL is parameter friendly.
1. When building a form in Form Builder, specify that you want to enable URL parameters in the Basics step.
2. You’ll notice in the next step that there is a new section dedicated to your URL Parameters. The fields will be defaulted to match the five UTM parameters that are used in Google Analytics:
UTM parameters are the default parameters we set, since Google Analytics is the most commonly used analytics platform.
3. Customize the parameter field name for whatever best fits within your workflow. To edit the parameter value, you can either double click on the field or click the edit button.
4. Edit the field name to whatever you want. Some examples include using channel instead of UTM_SOURCE or medium instead of UTM_MEDIUM. Keep in mind that in order for this to work correctly, the parameters in your URL have to match your Field Name!
Here are some example URLs that have different parameters specified:
To learn more on how to build your custom URL with parameters specified, read about some common use cases.
5. You can map this URL parameter field to an existing CRM field if you desire. Just turn the toggle to On and specify which CRM field you want to map to.
6. Continue through the Form Builder flow and be sure to complete the entire process and publish your form. You must publish your form in order for you to utilize the URL parameters correctly when you embed it into your page.
Note: If you have an existing form that you edited to include URL parameters, you’ll need to make sure to refresh the form in your page within Page Builder.
Now you can get access to the renowned support team on the fly! Wherever you are on the platform, you can open up a chat bubble to start a conversation with one of Salesfusion's technical support specialists whenever you run into a problem.
Submit a ticket, call in, or now start a chat. This is just another way for us to provide the support we are so proud to provide to customers. Try it today, Salesfusion's support reps are standing by!
Note: Initially, Salesfusion support chat's operating hours will be every Monday - Friday from 10AM to 7PM Eastern Standard Time.
1. In the navigation bar, click on the chat bubble icon to open up the chat window. If the chat bubble has an orange dot, it means that there is no active support person online at the moment.
2. If the chat bubble is green, that means there is an active support representative available that can take your chat request. You’ll be able to chat with someone in real-time!
3. You can choose to end the chat whenever you want. Doing so will give you an option to either Send yourself a transcript of the entire chat or you can rate the chat to give some feedback for us.
Clients using Bullhorn CRM rejoice! Now, you can select fields you don't want to be synced to Salesfusion directly from Bullhorn. Meaning that you don't have to sync all your fields over. Same thing applies for syncing over the same set of fields over from Salesfusion to Bullhorn. If you don't want certain fields from an entity within Salesfusion to sync over to Bullhorn, then you'll be able to do just that! Suppressing fields can be applied to the following entities:
With this release, many bugs and issues have also been addressed: