Manage Tasks and Manage Users
Tasks and Users are the latest Manage UI experiences to get a fresh coat of paint. What changed?
You will notice:
- A clean and minimal table view with the details most important to you
- Your most helpful actions are centrally located in the header toolbar- search, sort, and create new Tasks and Users
View additional details in a collapsible side panel and perform actions with the click of a mouse from the header toolbar.
- Complete, Edit, and Delete Tasks via the icons on the toolbar
- Edit, Duplicate, and access additional options for Users in the overflow menu on the toolbar
Updates and enhancements to the user experience and interaction in the platform.
- Added support for Microsoft Dynamics picklists.
- Improved the stability of Netsuite integration.
Bug Fixes and Issues Addressed
With this release, many bugs and issues have also been addressed. What was fixed?
- Corrected the accuracy of list count on Manage Distribution Lists.
- Fixed owner assignment when a contact is manually created via distribution list.
- Corrected the event members report to display account instead of company.
- Resolved an issue where duplicate entries break email validation upload.
- Fixed a scenario where a distribution list folder could not be created.
- Resolved an integration issue with child elements and Infor.