Updates and Enhancements to the User Experience and Interaction in the Platform
- Streamlined custom report options and increased performance.
- Improved the create folder interaction on Manage UI pages.
- Improved the workflow for scoring actions by consolidating options and adding the 'Alert User' action, allowing users to send a scoring alert to any individual.
- Improved the workflow for listener actions by consolidating options and adding the 'Alert Role' action, allowing users to send a listener alert to a specific role.
- Improved the speed of pushing updates to contacts in Sugar CRM.
Bug Fixes and Issues Addressed
With this release, many bugs and issues have also been addressed. What was fixed?
- Fixed a problem with the group by option within custom reports.
- Fixed an error with the standard report for undeliverable contacts.
- Resolved an issue where legacy pages had multiple double opt-in options.
- Removed tracking pixel from test emails which caused delays in Outlook.
- Implemented pushing accounts to Netsuite.