Updates to Salesfusion Angular 6 framework and enhancements to the user experience and interaction in the platform.
- Administration View page, previously called Account Configuration, was updated.
- A hover tooltip was added to truncated text on Manage UI pages. This allows users a way to easily view long titles in full.
- The master scoring template page title was changed to ‘Lead Templates’ to be more inclusive of the template types included on the page.
- Streamlined available options to view a report.
Bug Fixes and Issues Addressed
With this release, many bugs and issues have also been addressed. What was fixed?
- Fixed a problem with Wildcard campaign scoring rules so they can now be added to scoring profiles
- Resolved an issue that was causing some candidates to get missed during the sync with Bullhorn
- Solved an issue with Netsuite's sync where certain accounts were not being pulled into Salesfusion
- Fixed an error with the standard report for web analytics.