Manage Opportunities has a New Look!
Opportunities is the latest Manage UI experience to get a fresh coat of paint. What changed?
You will notice:
- A clean and minimal table view with the details most important to you
- Your most helpful actions are centrally located in the header toolbar- search, sort, and create new opportunities
Now, without having to leave the page, you can view additional Opportunity details in a collapsible side panel.
- Click into the Opportunity location and edit the description directly from the side panel
Also, perform actions on your Opportunities with the click of a mouse from the header toolbar.
- Edit and Delete an Opportunity via the pencil and delete icons
Other Notable Updates
Enhancements to the user experience and interaction in the platform.
- Updated the import link on Manage Drip Campaigns to direct to the correct Upload Wizard
- Improved the workflow for adding conditions to Listeners
- Removed Close, Cancel, and Return buttons from Administration View pages
- Removed the option to create a chart from report results
- Unified and updated CRM auto deletion reports
Bug Fixes and Issues Addressed
With this release, many bugs and issues have also been addressed. What was fixed?
- Issue where recipient count timed out
- Issue where a specific nurture campaign would not edit
- Issue where a specific account field was merging incorrectly